SoA Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To SoA Guild Forum ..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Strategies~~For Bl Combo~~{SexyZody}

Go down 
3 posters

How The Bl Combo?
1.Good
Super Strategies~~For Bl Combo~~{SexyZody} I_vote_lcap75%Super Strategies~~For Bl Combo~~{SexyZody} I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
2.Bad
Super Strategies~~For Bl Combo~~{SexyZody} I_vote_lcap25%Super Strategies~~For Bl Combo~~{SexyZody} I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lance8000

Super Strategies~~For Bl Combo~~{SexyZody} Empty
PostSubject: Super Strategies~~For Bl Combo~~{SexyZody}   Super Strategies~~For Bl Combo~~{SexyZody} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:20 am

Yo~~How are u guys feeling?Waiting For New Bl Combo?Or Deadly Combo?Well...Now i only show the New Bl Combo =)///Well For the Deadly 1 I will keep it as a secret hehe

ok now... This is a normal combo that i myself create it.Not sure if its good for you guys~~well im doing the same thing.I will only post 2 combo sets of Bl skills~~~now read closely and understand well if theres anything u want to ask about just reply in this post =)

1st Combo

Lv9
sunny Lv9 sunny Lv20 sunny sunny

well thats for the 1st 1
<Explain>

hoho heres this again.Bout this Combo.Its not really the greatest 1 i ever made and the its kinda slow combo too~~~Its Slow becuz of after the blade Scud Its Triple Slash and after impact stab its Double Slash...

U might be late by 0.3 - 0.8 sec to use lightning slash again...hmm if u dont feel comfortable why not check the 2nd 1 now =)

2nd Combo

2nd Combo Is Easy Just like Fb...Read And Understand Well kids =)

sunny sunny sunny sunny <any skill u want>

WEllll....Thats For The 2nd 1~~~~~
<Explain>

The 2nd Combo is just like the poke combo in my previous topic bout Fb Combo =)but this time i will explain a bit and a little more

See...For Fb the strongest skill is assasinate and for bl is lightning slash...So i upgraded it to bl type and this time Blade 1st skill must be Lightning Slash And then The Small little poking skills which is fast and pure deadly(only if u have nice critical damage and rate)

This is the end =)
lol! lol!

but pity u guys only having this 2 combo which is not great enough...nvm i give u guys a last chance =)i will post the 3rd combo ^.^

watch and learn

geek
3rd Combo(Final)

<Lightning Slash>
sunny <Blade Scud> sunny <Impact Stab> sunny <Triple Slash> sunny <Double Slash>

Well this is The last 1 hahaha!!!
The combo are almost the same as the 1st 1 but trust me

This 3rd Combo Owned All Others

Thats the end of my post Give me a thanks =)) ^^

Last edited by Lance8000 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : xD)
Back to top Go down
DarkBoy

DarkBoy

PostSubject: Re: Super Strategies~~For Bl Combo~~{SexyZody}   Super Strategies~~For Bl Combo~~{SexyZody} I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:06 am

lol no thank
Back to top Go down
symantec

PostSubject: Re: Super Strategies~~For Bl Combo~~{SexyZody}   Super Strategies~~For Bl Combo~~{SexyZody} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:51 pm

force kick> assault > vital > sg > dr > gm > comp
Back to top Go down

Super Strategies~~For Bl Combo~~{SexyZody}
Page 1 of 1