SoA Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To SoA Guild Forum ..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<Fb Negative Side>{SexyZody}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lance8000

<Fb Negative Side>{SexyZody} Empty
PostSubject: <Fb Negative Side>{SexyZody}   <Fb Negative Side>{SexyZody} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 11:59 pm

The previous post which i posted was about FB combo skills...But...Not all this combo is called pro~
Neutral cuz once u use

<force assault> then <Force Slash> Then Only <Assainate>

...Wat im trying to tell her is.. uhh sry hard to explain but i will show u an example;

Assasinate Has stronger attack damage added and also down effect~~then force assault only contain -62 hp effect and also low attack damage added and amp~~~

So Y not Try To change the combo from

<Force Assault> + <Infernal Impact> + <Force Slash> + <Force Assault> + <Assasinate>

1st thing 1st Force Assault Must 100% always Be First Becuz It Dash And Atk At the same time to the opponent then the infernal impact contains lots of debuff in it like down lvl/hp/def/and etc

well again...its very complicated...maybe some of u might understand and some of u wont... farao

Well y not go and try and see and maybe u can find out wat i mean =) lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ivy

PostSubject: Re: <Fb Negative Side>{SexyZody}   <Fb Negative Side>{SexyZody} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:45 am

i don get wat u mean @_@
Back to top Go down
TheScreamer

PostSubject: Re: <Fb Negative Side>{SexyZody}   <Fb Negative Side>{SexyZody} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:54 am

Can u help me create a post that about Force Archer? That would be nice for me haha.. Thanks..
Back to top Go down

<Fb Negative Side>{SexyZody}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoA Guild Forum :: CabalSEA :: Strategies & Resources-
Jump to: